Please note: Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, in-person events have been canceled for 2021. Due to the many cancellations of in-person classes and events, we have been working hard to provide virtual classes and fellowship opportunities. We continue to monitor the situation and keep in close communication with the world church.
NEW: Conversations on Nonviolence
All are invited to engage in USA field-wide conversations on nonviolence. This experience is planned to address WCR 1319 in preparation for World Conference 2023.
Each online session is scheduled for two hours.
- Session 1: Thurs, March 31, 7:00PM CT— Introduction—Barbara Carter
- Session 2: Thurs, April 7, 7:00PM CT— History—Lach Mackay
- Session 3: Thurs, April 21, 7:00PM CT— Scripture—Ron Harmon
- Session 4: Thurs, April 28, 7:00PM CT— Principled and Pragmatic Nonviolence—David Nii
- Session 5: Thurs, May 5, 7:00PM CT— What role should nonviolence play?—Robin Linkhart
Information about registration and preparation materials will be communicated in the coming weeks.
We honor and welcome the diversity of life experiences and perspectives that shape our collective journey.
More information COMING SOON.
WOMEN'S RETREAT - 2022
Mark your calendars!
When: September 16 - 18, 2022
Guest Ministers: Bruce & Gloria Crockett
Theme: Traditions, Transitions, & Transformations
Director: Deborah Hanes
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION WORKSHOPS
More info coming soon.