Final Total: $ 56,965
Share your bountiful blessings with Camp Bountiful!
Camp Bountiful has been a blessing to each of us over the years. We know many hearts ache for the fellowship we experience at CB. We will be together again, but for now, we must hold on to our memories.
The Board of Directors is coming to YOU asking you to consider a donation to Camp Bountiful. In these unusual times, this could be the campgrounds’ second year to have no income for operating expenses. Even though there are no summer camps, spring retreats, or reunion, we must still maintain our beautiful grounds, pay utilities, insurance and pay our invaluable staff. During these times we have been able to complete specific projects that we were able to take on due to project restricted funds and we are thankful for those gifts.
We have very exciting news and more information to share regarding our fundraising campaign, “Blessings for Bountiful” and how you can respond. Please read below. YOU can help Camp Bountiful to replenish their operating funds.
With love and thankfulness,
The Camp Bountiful Board of Directors
Our goal is $40,000 AND we are excited to tell you that we have received $20,000 in pledges to use as matching funds; example, your donation of $150 becomes $300. The campaign will run from April 10 through May 21, 2021, but of course, we accept donations anytime.
- visit our DONATE page to donate with your credit card or PayPal. You can also set-up automatic monthly donations through the website.
- through Venmo on your phone app – Camp Bountiful Blessings @Camp_Bountiful,
- mail a check payable to Camp Bountiful, 4861 Limerick Road, Jackson, OH 45640, with “fundraiser” in the memo line,
- donate through your offering envelope, mark it “CB Fundraiser” and give to your congregational Finance Officer.
Donations will be doubled up to a maximum of $20,000.
- give $10/mo & set up recurring & it becomes $240
- give $150 & CB receives $300
- dig deep and give $500 & CB receives $1000